hello!
Good Friday was totally A-W-E-S-O-M-E cause 3A spent it at Mr Mok's house for barbeque! :DDD omg I swear it was the best gathering/bbq I've ever been to yet and I am seriously amazed by my class, Mr Mok and everyone else! hahahaha, I am blessed to be a part of 3A'07 I tell you. :D
lol i am just gonna blog till here but I will edit the post when my comp doesn't go cranky so that I can post all the photos we took without my comp hanging on me ahahaha. or you all can go check out the other 3A people's blogs first at the bottom of my links! ^^
ANYHOW I WANNA THANK MR MOK(hahaha i know you will see this)& FAMILY & 3A FOR THE AWESOME GOOD FRIDAY! :DDD
Corny: I almost lost zhuting to a motorcycle yesterday night and it made me realise that i really should cherish her more.
HAHAHA loves loves loves Beloved for 50 years! (L) (L) and i'm the only one who knows your dirty little secret! -winks
posting courtesy of your friendly neighbourhood spiderman.
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment